Every public company must be in compliance with the new IFRS 15 and ASC 606 revenue recognition standard. Failing to be in compliance will result in lengthy audits, having to restate earnings, irate shareholders or potential loss of revenue due to non-compliance.
Join Deb Jelley and Dave Dzuranin, Senior Finance and Technology Consultants at Strafford, for a risk and compliance webinar that will present:
- A brief overview of the new IFRS 15 and ASC 606 revenue standards
- How the new standard will impact your business
- Where other companies are with respect to compliance adoption
- "The 5 Steps to Compliance"
- How the standards will affect Revenue Recognition
The new IFRS reporting revenue standards went into effect in January and it’s almost June… the clock is ticking! Please register to join our live webinar:
IFRS 15 and ASC 606: Here Come the Auditors. Are You Prepared?
Unable to attend the live event? You should register anyway. We’ll be sending a link to the recorded event to all registrants.
Sneak Peak at the IFRS 15 and ASC 606 Revenue Recognition Standard Webinar Agenda:
- Who we are?
- Are you prepared?
- The Impact to Business
- Compliance Adoption Statistics
- 5 Steps to Compliance
- Possible Steps by Industry
- Examples of Compliance Scenarios
- High-level Impact to Revenue Recognition
- The Impact of NOT Being in Compliance
If you haven’t begun or completed your review of the new standard, this is a must-attend event. Reserve your seat today!